|Regular Authors||Early Bird Before Dec. 30||US$ 540||US$ 280|
|Late Bird After Dec. 30||US$ 580||US$ 300||Additional Page||US$ 55/Per page|
|Optional One Day Tour||US$ 100|
If you have any question about how to register, please contact Dr. Chen, email@example.com, +86 18062721847.
Step I: Make the payment via online payment, bank transfer or payal account. For bank transfer and paypal, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step II: After the successful payment, the system will feed you back with confirmation .
Step III: Please send the required documents:
1. final paper;
2. signed copyright form;
3. filled registration form;
4. payment proof
Submit all files to email@example.com and finish the registration.
All refund requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellations will be subject to a 30% cancellation fee before 30 December 2022. NO REFUNDS will be made after 30 December 2022.
The CCIE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
1. One regular registration is within Six Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. Each Accepted paper needs registration by at least one of its authors for publication.
3. Registration fees do not include travel expenses.
4. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same